Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My First Blog...

Whats up soccer fans...I am new to this whole blogging thing so bear with me until I get the hang of it. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Joe, and I live in NJ which naturally makes me a Red Bull Fanatic. Through the years, us Metros fans have developed a love and hate relationship with our "beloved" team. Every season ends the same way...Metros barely make it through to the playoffs and get ELIMINATED allowing us to recite those famous words "there is always next season" ! Well I feel that this season will be different and 2007 is in fact the YEAR OF THE METROS....oh by the way, I tend to still call them the Metros rather than the Red Bulls...I guess it is just a bad habit. I will be trying to constantly post updates so please keep reading.

1 comment:

sports fan said...

Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com